Tuesday, September 19, 2006







Finally Back!

Still lots to learn with setting up and running this site...but at least I think I've got a handle on things now. I was so frustrated with blogger that I just stopped for awhile...LOL
Just got back from the first MOPS meeting of the new year. This year's theme of "Finding Ourselves" and "Breathing our own Fresh Air" sounds really cool! My leader is really nice and laughs a lot...and our table name is.."Alpine Meadow." So exciting!
The new issue of Kids Rooms magazine has some really great ideas! I found two new fun shops to visit... Twelve Timbers and Craft Cuts. They make Beautiful wood letters! And the latter company customs orders them...you tell them what size, font, paint, etc.! So Neat!
Glittered Letters (above)....Sooo Adorable!

Well, off to do something sooo exciting...Laundry! LOL
Leaving you with a new LO from my Freebie Kit at ScrapArtist. Go check out all the AMAZING free kits going on right now because of their Apprentice Designer Contest. What a Bonus for Everyone!

No comments: