Friday, April 20, 2007

Wave to a Starfish...

"Mommy, LOOK! The Starfish is waving to me!"
And he certainly was! They are such beautiful creatures....
We were so lucky to be invited with a friend's preschool class to visit the local Padilla Bay Estuary for a tour and movie from the local bay star, Harry the Blue Heron! lol
Soooo fun! And I learned just as much as the kids! But you didn't catch me with MY arms stretched out in front of me like a blue heron's beak...scoping the waters for fish...and freezing motionless...indefinitely...until SNAPPING up the unlucky lil swimmer! HA...that would've been a sight to see! But I decided to just leave that fun up to the kids and the tour guide...lol

Hoping your weekend is Fabulous!
Go find some adventure of your own....it's waiting for you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute photo! London's going next month!

love.boxes said...

Beautiful! :)