Friday, June 01, 2007

On A Roll...

Well...I actually finished 3 layouts today!!! OK, I've been working on them for over a week but...feeling very pleased with myself! (I can't show you one of them until later...it's a special surprise!)
This first one is of my DD and her lil Kindred Spirit friend, Savannah. We had a special day last week and went out on an adventure to The Vanilla Swan for delicious ice cream treats! The Magnolia Blossoms were sooo beautiful in my friend's yard...we just had to get a picture! So glad we did...I just LOVE this one of them. AND I didn't even have to say anything...they just...posed! And how great does this new kit FleaMarket Basket by Shabby Miss Jenn go with it?? Love her!


This one is from our fun day at the park a couple of weeks ago..soooo sunny and fun! Lily was pretending to go wild riding a wild pony! Which one is the wild pony, I ask???
These fabulous summer colors come from the Creating Colors kits from Weeds and Wildflowers Designs over at ScrapArtist. I believe you can get the whole set for an unbelievable deal right now, so go check it out!




Well, I hope you all have a Wonderful, Fun-Filled Weekend!
Relax and enjoy those special little moments...

4 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

what a beautiful girl - and gorgeous layouts - and your photography is amazing!!! WOW WOW WOW! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts - gorgeous colours!
LynnG

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are beautiful. Have a sun filled & fun filled weekend yourself!

Cherry xx

The Crafts House said...

England calling!! Love the layouts...are these papers available here?
Sandra