Monday, July 31, 2006



Altered Project # 8...winding down for now, guys! Whew! Lots of cramming this past week!
This is probably my favorite piece...if I had to choose one! I bought this 1/4 inch chipboard clock at the dollar store like, 6 months ago, but hadn't done anything with it yet. Then all of a sudden...INSPIRATION!
Just painted over the ugly pic on front, transformed a piece-a-cake album page into a clock face, added numbers, ribbon...and my one little piece I'm so proud of (because I made it myself!) is the little button cherries that sit on the centerpiece hands. (The background paper for this LO is from the very talented Jen Wilson.)



I thank the Lord everyday for giving me the desire to create. It gives me so much joy, and I hope that it passes on to each of you.
Becky

No comments: