Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yeah! I figured out how to save a large scrapbook file to the web! (Thanks to the wonderful Shabby Princess tuitorial on her latest free Piece-Of-Cake Album!)

Still frantically working on items to submit for her Shabby Altered Artist call...I know I'll make the deadline with some things...but I'm such a perfectionist when I design and make things, that I know I probably won't feel they're that great since I had to rush....sniff sniff.
Oh well...I'll do my best!
Here's the scrapbook page I did at Easter...it's one of my favorites. (Until I learn more techniques, of course! LOL)
Almost everything is Digital Design Essentials, with the metal pieces from Jen Wilson Designs...."Potting Shed" kit,I believe.

Off to work! Hallmark cards can't arrange themselves out on the shelves you know! LOL

No comments: