Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Great New Product...

But First...a little snap of my two favorite people! (dont' ask me why my DH thinks it's funny to push out his stomach like he's preggo when he takes a picture! Maybe posting this on the web will start cure him! LOL) These Realistic Photo Frames by Nancy Comelab (BelgianAngel)are sooo fun! Love her! She has quite the variety of sizes and shapes too! Check her out over at My Digital Muse...


And now, presenting...The Arccivo! This new scrapbooking product looks sooo awesome. Perfect for crops and...dining room table vs. kids dilemas! LOL Go check out the little demo at their site by Donna Downey, who's promoting it. She has an interesting behind-scenes post about it. Sooo cool that the ladies who invented it won a tv contest to have it made and put into production...that would be a total dream!! ( Their website just went up this week.) All your loose pages in progress (with embellies) are held tight by magnet sheets..and it's a workstation too!
Well, today girls...I actually got up with my husband! 5:45 AM...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was I thinking?? It's now 7:40, and I really am wanting to go back to sleep. (Shhh...I think I will. I have probably and hour + before Lily wakes up.) I am sooooo not an early riser, so this is a BIG deal. But, I'm trying to reorganize my time so that I'm not "fighting" with it during the day and poor little Miss gets the shorter end than I want. AND so I'll be able to keep up with all the fun things that I want to share with y'all! LOL
Have I said that we've gotten our tickets to go visit DH's family back in...Hawaii??? Yep! We're going in the middle of March...perfect time to go...after the winter pounds and extreme "whiteness" of the skin have hit their high point for the year...Aggghhh! LOL But, we're looking forwards to it. We haven't been back since we lived their 3 years ago...and since my DH has only EVER been away from all his family for no longer than 6 months at a time, it's a pretty big deal. Lily will get to see cousins that she's never met...and ones that only remember her just turning 1 years old! Going to be interesting...
Well, better go get that little hour of snoozin'!







1 comment:

Nancy Comelab said...

Thanks for pimping me again, girlfriend! :) Ooooh you're going back to Hawai! How awesome! And just about the same time I am going back to Belgium! :)