Tuesday, October 24, 2006



OHhhhh SANTA...Are you Listening?????

I reeeeeaaallly need a scanner for Christmas! (and a Wacom Tablet too by the way...) LOL
It's just that I find so many cute things in magazines that I'd love to share...and can't. (sigh)

Ok, over that...for now. Still haven't got to see Marie Antoinette yet. I'm very determined. The weather has really changed this week...cold and wet and windy. Getting down to the last of the leaves..."bye bye, my beautiful leaves..." but not before some great pumpkin patch pics from last Saturday...what an incredible place! I'll post some LOs in the next post, but here's a little tease of the "Bird Hotel" as we liked to call it, while I'm off to work!
See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Hey listen, I personally wrote a letter to Santa telling -urging- him to get you those things on your list! :)

Aw, here in Australia Marie Antoinette is not out yet... would love to watche that one too!

Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

Cute pic Becky! Checking email from work.