Saturday, November 25, 2006

First Snow


Oh my goodness...what did we wake up to early this morning, but SNOW!!! Yea! Yea! Snow makes me so happy! Last year, we saw it all around in the foothills, but only got a sprinkling one day and that's it...such a bummer. But this morning, there were a good 5 inches...which melted away by the end of the day, but I don't care! I woke Lily up from her dreaming and told her there was a surprise outside for her and she needed to get her snow boots and mittens on...l'il half-asleep miss groggy head got right out of bed and fumbled around the zillion stuffed animals she sleeps with as quick as she could to find everything that was needed to see this great surprise...
Only took a few pics...but what a lovely way to wake up on a Saturday in the Christmas Season!

1 comment:

Nancy Comelab said...

Oh such great news! :) Look how she's enjoying it!Aw, I love snow! That's one thing I miss here at Christmas in Australia! Hope the snowfairy brings you and princess Lilly a lot more of her white magic this year! {hugs}